Copyright © 2019 Meantech Industrial Co.,Ltd. All rights reservedSite Map
In order to fill plastic bottles automatically, the beverage filler is also an automatic capping and filling machine. It is a multifunctional beverage filler. Carbonated beverages, soda water, and salt soda can be filled with this machine. Additionally, it can be used to fill non-carbonated beverages such as fruit juice beverages and purified water. There are many functions and options in this new type of filling machine. Today, we will learn about the classification and basic characteristics of beverage filling machines.
Filling machine classification
Based on the filling principle, beverage fillers can be classified into atmospheric fillers, pressure fillers, and vacuum fillers.
By filling the atmospheric filling machine, the liquid is filled by itself under atmospheric pressure. There are two types of filling machines: timing filling and constant volume filling. It is only suitable for filling liquids with low viscosity and without gasses, such as milk, wine, purified water, fruit juices, etc.
Pressure filling machines are used to fill items at a higher pressure than atmospheric pressure. One type is where the pressure in the liquid storage cylinder is the same as the pressure in the bottle, and the substance flows into the bottle according to its weight. The isobaric filling.
Another possibility is that the pressure in the liquid storage cylinder is higher than the pressure in the bottle, and the liquid flows in because of the pressure difference. Fast production lines frequently use this method. Pressure filling machines are used to fill gas-containing liquids, including beer, soda, champagne, carbonated drinks, soda, etc.
A vacuum filling machine uses a low-pressure pump to fill bottles; this type of filling machine has a simple structure, high efficiency, and various viscosity adjustment options, such as for oils, syrups, fruit wine, etc. Applicable.
1. Efficiency of the control system, good structure, ease of operation, and high automation.
2. The stainless steel parts in contact with filling materials are hygienic and easily washable.
3. It features a highly efficient lid sorting system with top-of-the-line feed technology and protection devices.
5. Include an overload protection device that will protect both the equipment and the operator.
5. A control system is onboard that controls the material water level automatically and automatically stops the machine in the event of a bottle jamming.
5. The hanging filling method can be used for different types and sizes of bottles.
7 The main machine is controlled by frequency converter, making it easy to adjust the production capacity as well as the speed.
6. Simple operation, simple electronics, stable performance and easy to use.
8. The cylinder is a filling power with high productivity, a simple structure, and is easy to maintain.
10. In addition, the screw cap part features an automatic slipping device and is properly tightened.
11. The ideal steam-containing effect of soda water mixing can be achieved via high-strength atomization, pressure-contained degradation, and normal temperature mixing.
12. Due to its unique and innovative design, the containers can hold either sparkling or non-sparkling beverages without interfering with each other.
Are you familiar with the classification and characteristics of beverage filling machines? It would be my pleasure to assist you with my analysis. You can visit our website if you are interested in our filling machines